New location filters have just been added to Immitter. This will further help us refine our targeting, ensuring your music goes directly to your target audience.
Situations where this feature can come in handy.
- A radio station in Indiana is searching for local music for their newest emerging artist program
- A local artist /fan is interested in learning about and supporting the local artists around him / her
- A local coffee shop is searching for performers after hours on a Monday to help bring in more customers
- A record label is evaluating the potential of a geographical market
- An international fan is interested in discovering new music from different areas of the world
No need to beat a dead horse on this one. Including your location not only improves the efficiency in your music delivery, it also helps with discovery. We encourage all Immitter’s to update their profile with their location.
Your conversion rate depends on it!
IMTR0 – </transmission>