1. IMMITTER.COM will not share or sell your email address to any third party: We hate spam too :)
3. IMMITTER.COM Distribution is for your own promotion: Choosing to upload music to IMMITTER.COM is for your own promotion and thus we are not responsible or liable for any royalties associated with the copyright of your writing and recording.
4. Our loyalty is to the Users and their experience: We hold the right to delete or alter any information associated with your account including songs, lyrics, albums, comments etc. that may compromise, halt or interfere with the user experience of IMMITTER.COM. Before IMMITTER.COM attempts to change any of your personal information we will contact you through your account, via email, or telephone to resolve any problems before hand.
5. Cheating is a direct violation of our terms: The use of tools for spamming or altering the integrity of your account is strictly prohibited and may result in account deactivation or deletion.
6. Do not sell songs that you do not completely own the rights to: Songs that incorporate even a fraction of another artists copyright shall not be listed for sale or uploaded with the intent of making a profit.
7. IMMITTER.COM may use songs, photos, lyrics as well as other information provided to your account, without permission, to help further promote your music outside of our website, such as through other social networks, terrestrial advertising, television and radio spots etc. and may be used to help further your career as well as the IMMITTER.COM brand.
8. Ignoring these explicitly stated terms is a violation of our terms of agreement: IMMITTER.COM is not liable, in anyway for any legal action taken in the event that these terms are ignored.
9. You're are bound by our terms by implicit use: Using or interacting with IMMITTER.COM in any way automatically binds you to our terms of agreement implicitly, regardless if you have explicitly stated that you agree to our terms or not.
10. IMMITTER.COM may not make a profit off of your music through any direct means with out the artist knowingly involved
11. All accounts are reoccurring unless explicitly discontinued by the artist at 7 days prior to the account renewal date.